Thursday, October 1, 2009

Critiques From Art Club Webpages

Andy

The good things I like about this is the simpleness of it. It brings out the professionalism that you might be trying to portray. The designs on the black rectangles could have a little more creativity or relate to the art club a little more. The bad things about this piece is the fact that it looks like a letterhead. I probably would have tried to be a little more diverse with my colors instead of only using three on both images. Overall, it's a nice, simple piece, but could use some work.


Wildman

I really like the creativity of this one. It seems like something that would be on a website, so that is good. I like the symmetry that you have. It brings the attention to the text for me. The only thing that I want to say about this is I think that the main USI Art Club text could be made a little nicer, but other than that, nice piece.


Leisman

I love the grunginess of this piece. I like the contrast between the blue and the black throughout the piece. The background is unique and creative. The two things that catch my "bad" eye is the part on the "T" and "B" in arT cluB. It sort of distracts me and I want to continue looking at it, haha. I think the text could be centered on your parchment looking media, just bring it down a little more. Other than that, nice piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment