Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well. I seemed to have misplaced my jump-drive, so I cannot post an image of my work like I originally planned. (so if anyone happens to find a black Cruzer jump-drive, 4gb, please let me know)
But here is a scanned image.



My original purpose to this project was to put my own spin on the main text of the webpage, which was the text "Art Club" and the background of the entire page. I involved clipping masks in the Impact text, which turned out pretty nice. I think I may need to changed the stroke color on some of the letters to make it pop out from the background more, or mix up the drop shadow. When it was printed, it looked much darker than it did on the computer. I was working with RGB colors since I knew the purpose was to go into a webpage, so hopefully that makes a difference.

The background was just some smudging and effects that I've learned in Photoshop and I'm thinking about adding a little more to it, just to spice it up a little.

The picture involving the winner of the Art Show last year came out pretty nice with the boarder that I added around it, but the USI ART banner at the bottom didn't turned out like I planned, so I'm going to find something else to do with that.

Overall, I like my outcome other than a view tweaks here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment