Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blog Response #5

I hate the USI website. I think all of our so called "Tech" guys could do much better with keeping things updated and "fresh". I also think that they need to learn how to set up wireless networks but we won't get into that. I think that our overall template is boring, and there is too much empty space. On our home page of www.usi.edu, I think that our news feed and events should be more lively and strong. To let people know what is going on at USI and to get them interested. I think that the top banner could be a little more quick of an animation, and have more involvement on it. I don't like how the colors of the different pages are mixed and different on different pages. It goes from white, to blue, to black on some pages and it's annoying. Overall, I think that they could do a much better job with our site.

No comments:

Post a Comment